Thursday, 11 April 2013

Moves like Jagger



I have undoubtedly improved my eyeliner skills and I'm quite happy with my eyes this time! As you can tell I like my "emo" scarf, I have had it ever since I was little. I like the simplicity of this outfit and the fact the Aztec print leggings make the blacks stand out and "POP!"
I had to add the glasses to add a Mick Jagger vibe even though Keith.R is on my T-shirt (they are both stones and legends so it really doesn't matter)

Hope you like this outfittt!!!

pout..
teapot




Backpack <3



close your eyes, lie down, sleep


My Aztec print leggings

My backpack
Hope you like

Comment and follow!!!

Song for this post: spectrum, Florence and the machine(Calvin Harris remix):http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4n7h13zJz1ql8ej8o1.mp3


 Jade

     x

No comments:

Post a Comment